Sr. Automation UFT Engineer
HMI is seeking a Sr. Automation UFT Engineer to join our growing team. The tester must speak excellent English, be a US Citizen, must be willing to travel to the client site and must have experience testing in a banking environment such as fulfillment and service, sales and service, digital, online banking and online account opening.
- Experienced with HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) to automate functional tests for regression testing and smoke testing
- Automate test scripts to support web-based applications using object selection and identification
- Experience in hybrid test automation frameworks such as data driven and keyword driven and considerations for:
- Modifying automation scripts to account for evolving user interfaces
- Modifying automation scripts to account for cross-browser testing
- Automation to verify results of previous tests and or steps
- Experience automating test scripts for banking applications, i.e. service, sales and service, digital, online banking and online account opening.
- Experience in modifying and creating test scripts based on requirements specifications and user stories.
- Ability to document and report defects
- Ability to work within agile, waterfall and hybrid SDLCs
- Experience eliciting acceptance criteria based on requirements specifications and user stories
- Familiarity and use of Excel to import test scripts
- Experience with HP Quality Center (QC) for testing and administration
Job duties also include working directly with QA Manager, QA Analysts, business unit personnel, business analysts, systems analysts, application developers, vendors and technology planners to ensure the quality of delivered systems meets the business objectives. Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, test automation and testing strategies for use in service orientated architecture.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.