RPA Implementation Process Lead
The RPA Implementation Lead will help our client to select, deploy and implement an RPA platform, implement a series of prioritized automation opportunities and train and transition on-going development and support to the client team. Provides leadership and guidance on selecting the right RPA opportunities to client staff and management. Works remotely to build and deploy automation scripts with RPA platform including development, testing, deployment and training the client team on how to use and monitor the deployed bots. Qualified candidates will have a strong background in Agile team leadership and experience coaching new to agile product owners and project team members.
Experience in an enterprise insurance environment is preferred but not required. Previous experience in building digital customer solutions is ideal.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, and subject matter experts, to support all phases of RPA development.
- Automate existing manual or paper processes to defined workflow processes and enhance the processes by adding process intelligence and decision-making capabilities with AI and ML.
- Analyze business requirements and design robotic automation solutions using the RPA tool.
- Diagram and document the automation solutions in a detailed and well-organized manner.
- Develop proof-of-concepts and demos needed for client & internal presentations.
- Build BOTS to interact with existing systems to automate manual, time-consuming processes using UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism or equivalent tools.
- 3 years of hands-on experience developing business process automation using a leading RPA platform (such as UI Path)
- 3 years of experience with assessing, executing and documenting RPA business opportunities
- 2 years experience within financial services industry working as a business systems analyst or business facing software developer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Independent, self-starter able to self-direct work activities required for successful client engagement outcome
- Experience working in an agile manner in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
Experience & Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields, OR equivalent work experience. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of progressively more complex systems development experience in a fast paced, financial services environment.
This assignment does not require insurance / financial services knowledge – though an ideal candidate will come from either:
- Insurance / Financial Services – worked directly for a financial services institution (ideally investments or 401k) as a business analyst or software developer;
- Software Vendor – worked for a technology vendor providing business process automation, ideally for the insurance/financial services industry
- Consulting Company – worked as a business analyst or software developer for insurance/financial services consulting engagements.
Hobbs Madison offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including a generous vacation plan, medical, dental and retirement plan with employer contribution. Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future. EEO/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Eligible candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com. Please no 3rd party vendors.