Quality Assurance Tester – Full Time
Hobbs Madison is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance (QA) Tester. The incumbent will be responsible for testing Omni Channel Banking Solutions and must have experience testing in a banking environment (Teller, Sales & Service, Consumer Lending, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and other Digital Banking Channels)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Work directly with hybrid test automation frameworks such as data driven, and keyword driven
- Execute test scripts for banking applications, i.e. teller, sales & service, lending, online banking
- Document and Report defects
- Work within Agile, Waterfall and hybrid SDLCs
- Utilize Excel to import test scripts
- Work directly with QA Manager, QA Analysts, business unit personnel, business analysts, systems analysts, application developers, vendors and technology planners to ensure the quality of delivered systems meets the business objectives.
- 3+ years testing experience in a banking (teller, sales & service, lending, online banking) environment required
- Experience with manual and automation QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, test automation and testing strategies for use in service orientated architecture.
- Working within a team environment
- Ability to work within agile, waterfall and hybrid SDLCs
- Familiarity and use of Excel
- Must be open to travel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or a related field
Hobbs Madison’s founders had a simple idea: to create a senior-leveraged consulting practice focused exclusively on the business and technology needs of the financial services industry.
With that goal in mind, Dale Hobbs and partner Gary Madison founded Hobbs Madison in 2001. They focused on the business and technology strategy, architecture and design needs of large-scale commercial banks, investment firms, and insurance institutions. At Hobbs Madison, we are different from other firms in our:
- Knowledge Leadership – Our people are senior financial industry technology specialists who have considerable experience with domestic and international banking institutions, insurance companies, and investor services firms.
- Financial Industry Specialization – We provide a detailed understanding of the needs of the financial services industry. Our consultants have led a broad range of high-profile engagements for global financial services institutions.
- Speed – Our methodology builds momentum and consensus to achieve results quickly. We combine a tightly integrated methodology with highly seasoned staff to jump-start your organization.
In addition to the work that we do and the clients that we serve, Hobbs Madison can also be defined by its people. Our people have a unique balance of technical, business, and communication skills, and bring strong consulting experience to each engagement. Our enthusiasm and results-orientation ensure that each client has an extremely positive experience.
If you are interested in learning more please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.