Hobbs Madison is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Manager to support the new development of a Quality Assurance Center of Excellence. The incumbent must possess the technical aptitude and experience in Quality Assurance processes.
QA Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the QA team to improve the quality of all technical systems through the development of testing standards, processes, test tools, test scripts, and test automation that will produce robust and reliable system which meets business requirement in a timely manner.
- Coach and mentor associates
- Oversee Corporate Quality Assurance initiatives
- Perform quality control audits to measure adherence to quality standards and methodology.
- Work directly with QA analysts, business unit personnel, business analysts, systems analysts, application developers, vendors and technology planners to ensure the quality of delivered systems meet business objectives.
- Develop and maintain corporate Quality Assurance Methodology
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, test automation and testing strategies for use in service orientated architecture.
- Establish Quality Assurance Procedures
- Report Quality Issues to Production Management Personnel
- Maintain Quality Assurance Records
- Analyze Production and Quality Control Reports
- Identify Opportunities to Enhance Efficiency
- QA managers support overall production and manufacturing efficiency by identifying opportunities to enhance productivity.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of prior management experience
- 2+years banking/financial services experience required
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive Knowledge of system development methodology
- Extensive knowledge of QA testing strategies for implementation and maintenance of complex highly integrated systems
- Team coordination – Experience as a QA manager directing and overseeing personnel
- Process enhancement – finds ways to streamline processes and boost efficiency / extensive knowledge of process improvement and enhancement
- Organization skills – has a high degree of organization to successfully direct and oversee all quality assurance procedures and coordinate production processes
- Experienced in creating and executing a test plan
- Excels in Time and Product management
- Experienced with Manual QA tools
- Experienced in Automated QA tools
Hobbs Madison’s founders had a simple idea: to create a senior-leveraged consulting practice focused exclusively on the business and technology needs of the financial services industry.
With that goal in mind, Dale Hobbs and partner Gary Madison founded Hobbs Madison in 2001. They focused on the business and technology strategy, architecture and design needs of large scale commercial banks, investment firms, and insurance institutions. At Hobbs Madison, we are different from other firms in our:
- Knowledge Leadership – Our people are senior financial industry technology specialists who have considerable experience with domestic and international banking institutions, insurance companies, and investor services firms.
- Financial Industry Specialization – We provide a detailed understanding of the needs of the financial services industry. Our consultants have led a broad range of high-profile engagements for global financial services institutions.
- Speed – Our methodology builds momentum and consensus to achieve results quickly. We combine a tightly integrated methodology with highly seasoned staff to jump-start your organization.
In addition to the work that we do and the clients that we serve, Hobbs Madison can also be defined by its people. Our people have a unique balance of technical, business, and communication skills, and bring strong consulting experience to each engagement. Our enthusiasm and results-orientation ensures that each client has an extremely positive experience.
If you are interested in learning more please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.