Manual Testers/Script Writers
HMI is seeking qualified Manual Testers / Script Writers for an Omni Channel Banking Solution. The tester must have strong communication skills and be a US Citizen. Candidates must have experience working with any of the following:
- Online Banking
- Online Account Opening
- Sales and Service (Branch Customer Service Rep)
- Experience in modifying and creating test scripts based on requirements specifications and user stories
- Ability to document and report defects
- Ability to work within agile, waterfall and hybrid SDLCs
- Experience eliciting acceptance criteria based on requirements specifications and user stories
- Familiarity and use of Excel to import test scripts
- Experience with HP Quality Center (QC) for testing and administration
- Experience with JIRA
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, and testing strategies for use in service orientated architecture.
Job duties also include working directly with QA Manager, QA Analysts, business unit personnel, business analysts, systems analysts, application developers, vendors and technology planners to ensure the quality of delivered systems meets the business objectives.
Hobbs Madison’s founders had a simple idea: to create a senior-leveraged consulting practice focused exclusively on the business and technology needs of the financial services industry.
With that goal in mind, Dale Hobbs and partner Gary Madison founded Hobbs Madison in 2001. They focused on the business and technology strategy, architecture and design needs of large-scale commercial banks, investment firms, and insurance institutions. At Hobbs Madison, we are different from other firms in our:
- Knowledge Leadership – Our people are senior financial industry technology specialists who have considerable experience with domestic and international banking institutions, insurance companies, and investor services firms.
- Financial Industry Specialization – We provide a detailed understanding of the needs of the financial services industry. Our consultants have led a broad range of high-profile engagements for global financial services institutions.
- Speed – Our methodology builds momentum and consensus to achieve results quickly. We combine a tightly integrated methodology with highly seasoned staff to jump-start your organization.
In addition to the work that we do and the clients that we serve, Hobbs Madison can also be defined by its people. Our people have a unique balance of technical, business, and communication skills, and bring strong consulting experience to each engagement. Our enthusiasm and results-orientation ensures that each client has an extremely positive experience.
If you are interested in learning more please, send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.