Account Executive – Investment Management
A high-achieving and motivated senior sales executive to drive C-level growth at one of the fastest-growing financial technology consulting firms in the country
You’re a self-starter. You seek out fast-paced environments that challenge, stimulate, and excite, thereby motivating yourself and those around you to continually strive for excellence, think innovatively, and work strategically. Leveraging your business experience and entrepreneurial spirit, you are dedicated to finding new ways to attract and retain clients. With a vested interest in our mission of lifetime customer engagement, you demonstrate an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction by engaging clients, uncovering needs, and delivering consulting solutions which add considerable value to the client bottom line. You enjoy working from home and travelling locally and regionally to keep close personal connections with your loyal client base. You will be a key player in Hobbs | Madison’s rapid expansion and serve in the senior management team.
- Strategize directly with the national investment management practice leader to grow the company
- Build strong personal relationships with banking clients throughout the Northeast U.S.
- Develop creative outside the box solutions to meet investment management client needs
- Drive new and repeat business through a consultative sales process focused on delivering measurable value at every touch
- Maintain an active opportunity pipeline
- Achieve a 7-figure annual sales quota
- 7+ years of selling technology consulting services to Investment Management firms
- Experience selling to C Level Executives
- Success as a sales hunter, opening up exciting new relationships with major accounts
- Success as a sales farmer, rapidly expanding accounts and finding new opportunities
- Articulate, effective communicator – able to deliver high impact presentation material and executive communications
- Highly organized – able to structure and package proposals (contracts, statement of work, pricing models) and develop winning propositions to highly valued clients
- Exceptional work ethic, positive attitude, strong integrity, and drive to succeed
- Track record of consistent over-achievement
- Comfortable and productive working at home with local and regional travel
Hobbs | Madison’s founders had a simple idea: to create a senior-leveraged consulting practice focused exclusively on the business and technology needs of the financial services industry.
With that goal in mind, Dale Hobbs and partner Gary Madison founded Hobbs | Madison in 2001. They focused on the business and technology strategy, architecture and design needs of large scale commercial banks, investment firms, and insurance institutions. At Hobbs | Madison, we are different from other firms in our:
- Knowledge Leadership – Our people are senior financial industry technology specialists who have considerable experience with domestic and international banking institutions, insurance companies, and investor services firms.
- Financial Industry Specialization – We provide a detailed understanding of the needs of the financial services industry. Our consultants have led a broad range of high-profile engagements for global financial services institutions.
- Speed – Our methodology builds momentum and consensus to achieve results quickly. We combine a tightly integrated methodology with highly seasoned staff to jump-start your organization.
In addition to the work that we do and the clients that we serve, Hobbs | Madison can also be defined by its people. Our people have a unique balance of technical, business, and communication skills, and bring strong consulting experience to each engagement. Our enthusiasm and results-orientation ensures that each client has an extremely positive experience.
This executive position includes a competitive benefits plan. The role offers a base salary with commission with no cap on upside earnings.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.